Senior Cybersecurity Architect
Xentaurs is seeking a Sr. Cybersecurity Architect with a passion for technology, the ability to master new technologies and utilize those solutions to solve real world business challenges. You must be a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best technical minds in the business. Xentaurs clientele mostly consist of Fortune 500 Healthcare and Financial enterprises. Our architects support the full life cycle from client needs analysis, through design, build migration and client enablement.
The Sr. Cybersecurity Architect is a combination of an infrastructure and automation expert, trusted advisor, and technology consultant knowledgeable in all things Security and automation. You will be responsible for design and implementation of Enterprise Cybersecurity solutions in highly complex and regulated enterprise environments.
Must be either a US Citizen and must currently live within the United States to qualify.
- Minimum 10 years of professional experience with Cybersecurity principles, practices, and tools in a large-scale enterprise environment
- Must have demonstratable knowledge of the Cisco Security portfolio (CSW, ISE, DNAC, Secure Cloud Analytics, Secure Network Analytics, Secure Endpoint, Secure Firewall)
- Lead complex enterprise projects working with Product Owner / Key Stake Holders to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and release features.
- Demonstrated recent success in performing work and managing large, complex consulting projects in a regulated industry such as Financial or Healthcare
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal, written, etc.)
- Ability to think strategically and translate strategic goals to tactical objectives
- Container build, deployment and orchestration within a production level environment
- At least 2, recent project implementations utilizing a full suite of Security services deploying a “Zero-Trust” Framework
- 5+ years building Security solutions in the Cisco Security portfolio
- 3+ years in Python Scripting, Terraform, Terraform Enterprise, Ansible, Ansible Tower
- Expert knowledge and real-world experience designing and deploying Zero-Trust Security services and solutions in large scale enterprise environments
- Ability to produce professional client facing technical documentation and presentations
- Strong ability to communicate with the client, drive the development of both high level and low-level designs and mentor others in the best practices for development of Infrastructure automation solutions.
- 2 years of experience in a professional services or consulting firm, or agency highly preferred
- Current or ability to attain AWS Certified Cybersecurity Engineer – Professional
- Current or ability to attain Azure Certifications (AZ 100, AZ 204 and AZ 400)