The Sales Consultant will be responsible for prospecting, developing and closing sales opportunities. This position will be responsible for selling services for technology solutions in core competencies of Infrastructure as Code, Micro-segmentation, Secure workloads, Secure Modern Data Center, Hybrid/Public Cloud. This position will have a strong understanding of how technology enables businesses to develop strategies and meet objectives. The Sales Consultant will be involved in the entire sales cycle, including leading meetings to discuss key business and technology issues, assess clients' needs and identify the products/solutions that best meet those needs.
- Drive business line revenue within assigned territory or accounts; Discover, prospect and qualify new opportunities as well as cross-sell and up-sell opportunities within existing customer base.
- Responsible for supervising and ensuring optimal client satisfaction throughout the entire lifecycle of the engagement.
- Represent Xentaurs in all sales-related matters within territory and understand the customer’s business, product requirements, and industry challenges.
- Lead the proposed solution including transitioning the build and implementation to the delivery team, and remain engaged with the client while becoming a “thought leader” for the next opportunity.
- Build and maintain in-depth knowledge of Xentaurs services, partners, and markets.
- Direct complex sales cycles in enterprise or fast growth companies—including account mapping, account strategies, and business cases.
- Communicate Xentaurs value proposition to varying semi-technical and non-technical clients, including executive ''C'' level management, VP, and Director levels, and end-users.
- Establish strong and lasting relationships with key stakeholders and decision makers in client organizations along with Xentaurs’ Manufacturer Partnerships [Cisco, Harness, Google, etc.].
- Work closely with the client to understand and manage their expectations while simultaneously working closely with the Xentaurs team to ensure delivery.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university preferred but not required.
- Minimum of four years of relevant experience selling to IT departments or other technology buying centers.
- Proven track record of selling Services in complex deals from discovery to successful delivery.
- Sales experience of selling services in a VAR or technology OEM.
- Excellent understanding of business environments and challenges of IT Operations in an Enterprise corporation.
- Strong understanding of how clients use advanced technology to meet business objectives.
- Strong deal structuring and procurement acumen with understanding of a multi-faceted sales motion.
- Excellent oral, written communication and presentation skills with an ability to present solutions, proposals and quotes to C-Level Executives and non-technical audiences.
- Highly organized, detail-oriented, excellent time management skills and able to effectively prioritize tasks in a fast-paced, high-volume, and evolving work environment.
- Ability to approach customer and sales requests with a proactive and consultative manner; listen and understand user requests/needs and effectively deliver our proposed solution offerings.
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, and meeting deadlines in an entrepreneurial environment.Motivated self-starter who loves to solve challenging problems and feels comfortable working directly with customers.
- Able to manage a quarterly/yearly quota and experience drafting account sales strategies to present to company’s leadership team and lead the execution working closely with other Xentaurs resources.