Xentaurs is seeking a Cybersecurity Engineer with a passion for technology, the ability to master new technologies and utilize those solutions to solve real world business challenges. You must be a driven individual who has a desire to work with some of the best technical minds in the business. Xentaurs clientele mostly consist of Fortune 500 Healthcare and Financial enterprises. Our engineers support the full life cycle of services from security analysis, through design, build migration and client enablement.
The Cybersecurity Engineer should have a minimum of 2 years working in the technology industry preferable in a security operations or engineering role. Be familiar with the current enterprise security landscape and be able to quickly attain expertise with new tools and methods of securing a clients’ network and applications.Must be either a US Citizen or currently authorized to work within the United States to qualify.
- Minimum 2 years of professional experience with Cyber Security principles, practices, and tools in a large-scale enterprise environment or with a consulting firm.
- Willing to take on complex enterprise projects working with Product Owner / Key Stake Holders to understand functional requirements and interact with other cross-functional teams to architect, design, develop, test, and deliver next generation Cybersecurity solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively in English (verbal, written, etc.)
Ability to think strategically and translate strategic goals to tactical objectives
- Recent experience working directly with or supporting SOC operations activities
- Willing to work flexible hours to support clients outside of 9:00 – 5:00 work day
- Ability to produce professional client facing technical documentation and presentations
- Strong ability to communicate with the client, drive the development of both high level and low-level designs.
- Fundamental networking skills specifically around Cisco network technologies
- Fundamental skills in scripting / automation tools Python, Ansible, Terraform etc.
Prefer a candidate with:
Hands-on real-world experience working with modern day security platforms such as:
- Cisco CSW, Secure Endpoint, Umbrella, Cloudlock, Secure Malware Analytics, Duo
- Illumio security solutions
- Guardicore Centra
- 2 years of experience in a professional services or consulting firm, or agency highly preferred